The two Turkeys ?
Jade and Siam, our daughters, our « turkeys » love it. Others may be shocked.
Les 2 Dindes are the testament of our particular sense of humour and all our love for them.
- We use ancestral planting methods, without any chemical weed killers, nor synthetic products of any kind.
- We practise manual harvesting, transporting the grapes in small containers, and a systematic sorting on tabletops as soon as they arrive.
- We press the grapes slowly, make the wine in barrels with regular batonnages until the end of the malolactic fermentation.
- The wine remains in the oak barrels on lees for twelve months without racking. The fermentation is completed in a vat for 4 to 6 months.
- Lightly fined and filtered before it is bottled.